zondag 6 februari 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday on Sunday :D


Deze week heb ik voor Marcea's Music Saves My Soul Saturday een prachtig liedje van mijn favoriete Nederlandse band, de 3J's, samen met Ellen ten Damme. Om rustig te luisteren klik eerst op de stopbutton van de ipod in mijn zijbalk!

This week I have for Marcea's Music Saves My Soul Saturday a beautiful song of my favourite Dutch band, the 3J's, together with the female singer Ellen ten Damme. The 3 J's are our hope at the Eurovision Songcontest! To listen, please press the stopbutton of the ipod in the sitebar first!

Dus hier om rustig wakker te worden op zondag morgen...

WAT IS DROMEN by DE 3J'S TOGETHER WITH ELLEN TEN DAMME
(What is Dreaming)



XOXO Renata

4 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Hi Renata
Dis pragtig! and I've really enjoyed your song because I can actually understand (my mother tongue is afrikaans ;o))
Groete uit Ierland xx

Unknown zei

Hey Renata,

Ook dit is op dit moment één van mijn favorieten, maar dat wist je natuurlijk al! Hihi.
Kan je Ipod in de zijbalk niet uitzetten, dus heb hem nu niet kunnen beluisteren.

gr. Renata

Lisa zei

Great song Renata! It's nice to hear music in other languages than english. TFS :)

Cheryl zei

Very pretty!