woensdag 1 oktober 2008

En nog één van mijzelf.

Met dit kaartje -dat helaas niet helemaal overkomt- wilde ik meedingen naar het gast-DT-schap
van Whiff of Joy. Je moest een kaart maken naar een schets van Katharina. Helaas kon ik hem door de computercrash niet op tijd uploaden :( Op het labeltje kun je de naam van het kindje schrijven.

This card -which alas not so good shows in this photo- was ment to be for the guest DT contest buy Whiff of Joy. I had to made a card by a sketch of Katharina. Sadly I couldn't upload it in time because of the computercrash :( On the tag you can write the name of the child.

XOXO Renata

2 opmerkingen:

Rach zei

beautiful card Renata, such a shame that you couldn't get to post it in time...maybe next time. Hugs rachxx

Anki zei

Oh - it is just wonderful! Love the little idea with the tag. Thank you also for your sweet words on my blog. I will def. join in for your blog candy. Have not had the time earlier, but will post a note on my site tonight - but then maybe not - since I want to win it myself...hihi... No - just kidding! Anki