zaterdag 6 juni 2009

Just saying hello.

Hier weer eens een kaartje met één van mijn favoriete stempels, Magalie van Iris Casado. Is het geen schatje met die kraaltjes in d'r haar? De swirl heb ik met de hand geknipt en voorzien van een randje glitter. Verder is de kaart zoals altijd met de hand gestikt.

Here a card with one of my favorite stamp, Magalie by Iris Casado. Isn't she cute with the beats in her hair? The swirl I cut by hand and put some glitter on top. And the card is hand stitched as usually.









Stempel: Iris Casado
Papier: Little Yellow Bicycle

9 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Renate this is adorable, so sweet. hug srachxx

Mila zei

What a lovely card Renata!
Yes :) her hair are fresh and so summer !!!
Hugs,
Mila :)

Tab zei

Ooooh gorgeous card Renate, love the image and colours you have used! Fab papers too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Nikki Fairbairn zei

I love your card Renata, Such a sweet image and I love her beads, Such wonderful colours and papers and I love the paper pieced clothes, Have a great evening, Hugs, Nikki x

Bev zei

Oh wow! This is really fabulous - such gorgeous colours and details! x

Leslie zei

Hi there Miss Renata!! I would ask you how you have been but by the look of your blog, I can already tell, very busy! I just love this stamp!! I have to find it. She is now my new favorite!! Love and hugs to you friend, Leslie

Mariska zei

Wat een schatje!! Ik vind de echte kraaltjes en het paperpiecen waanzinnig gaaf gedaan. De stempel is zoooooo schattig. Errug mooi!!

xxx
Mariska

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings zei

Oh RenateI love your card, that image is just the cutiest and I love colours you have used too!
Hugs Claudia xxx

Maria zei

Oh my gosh, how cute! that image is adorable . . .you colored it so beautifully. I love your color choices!! That charm that you added is a nice addition. Awesome job on your card!

Maria