donderdag 25 juni 2009

High Hopes Challenge # 36

Dit is mijn inzending voor de High Hopes Challenge nr. 36, "Maak je restjes op".
Het kaartje stuur ik naar mijn nichtje Loraine om haar een fijne vakantie te wensen.

This is my entry for High Hopes Challenge # 36, "Use Up Your Scraps".
I will send the card to my little niece Loraine to wish her a nice vacation.








Op de achterkant van het zonnetje staat / The back of the sun says: "Made with a smile".



Hier zie je de glitter en paperglaze dat ik heb gebruikt, het is nog niet droog ;)
Here you see the glitter and the paperglaze I used, not dry yet ;)

Stempel: High Hopes
Papier: Basic Grey

XOXO Renata

11 opmerkingen:

Sylvia zei

Hoi Renata,

Wat een geweldige mooie kaart heb je gemaakt!!! Ik vind hem schitterend!!!!! Krijg helemaal zin om te gaan zwemmen.

Groetjes
Sylvia

Nikki Fairbairn zei

Cute card Renata, love the image and the papers and lo are so pretty. Hugs Nikki x

Rach zei

this is fabulous sweetie, love the papers that you have used, and that image is so sweet. hugs rach xx

Tab zei

Gorgeous card hun, love the image and the colours are divine, love it!
Hugs Tab xxx

Heike zei

Oh, I love the image you took and you used great colour combinations.
Hugs
Heike

Alex zei

Beautiful cards on your Blog! I like the image and the colors you used!
Hugs Alex

Yvonne zei

Wat een schatje Renata! Ontzettend leuk gedaan met de waterdruppels.

Groetjes, Yvonne

MarkerGeek zei

Adorable! Love the papers, the cute image, and the charm!

Mila zei

This summer card is fabulous!
I love charms!!Great job my dear!
Have a wonderful day
Hugs,
Mila :)

kat9 zei

Really cute. I love all the stitching. I need to get a sewing machine. Love that little girl. Thanks for stopping at my blog. I look forward to visiting yours and seeing all your creations.

Kathy

L zei

The wet paperglaze looks like crystal beads.

Lovely card, Renata!


Hugs,
Lexi